LEI KONG, CPA
Lei Kong grew up in China and came to Miami to attend the University of Miami. She began her public accounting career in 1998 and has been a licensed CPA in Florida since 2001.
For the past 20 years, she obtained advanced training and accumulated technical expertise from working at two reputable U.S. CPA firms, including a top 18th largest CPA firm in the U.S.
Lei specializes in international taxes, and estate and trust compliances.
For international taxes, she has expertise in:
- U.S. businesses and citizens with overseas investments
- Multinational businesses with operations in the U.S.
- Foreigners with investments in U.S. real estate
- Non-resident aliens migrating to the U.S.
- Application for U.S. Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
- FIRPTA Withholding Compliance
- Voluntary Disclosure and Streamlined filings
- Foreign Trust’s Reporting and Compliances
For estate and trust compliances, Lei has expertise in:
- Domestic estate filing
- NRA filing a U.S. taxable estate
- Domestic trust and foreign trust compliances
- Trust accounting for court purposes
- Special needs and guardianship
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• Certified Specialist in Estate Planning (CSEP)
• Trust & Estate Practitioner (TEP designation from London)
• Florida International University: Master in Taxation
• University of Miami: MBA specialized in Accounting
• Beijing Second Foreign Language Institute: Foreign Economics and Trade
• America-China Enterprise Chamber of Commerce of FL: Treasurer
• Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners: Miami Chapter
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants