International Tax

  • Certified Acceptance Agent for IRS
  • Application for U.S. Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
  • FIRPTA Withholding and Withholding Certificate
  • U.S. Citizens with Overseas Investments
  • U.S. Businesses with Foreign Operations
  • Non-Resident Aliens with Business Operations in the U.S.
  • Foreigners with Real Estate Investments in the U.S.
  • IRS Streamlined Filing Compliance
  • Foreign Trust’s Reporting & Compliance